lunes, 8 de enero de 2007

Florecer...



Hacía tiempo que mi letargo me aburría; pensaba
que todo aquello que germinaba en mí nunca llegaría
a ver la luz del sol...Sin embargo fue tan solo mirarte
y sentir que las flores brotaban de mi piel, de mi cabello,
de mi alma... flores anaranjadas por doquier...

A long time ago my lethargy bored to me; I thought that
everything what germinated in me it would never get to
see the light of the sun... Nevertheless so single to watch
you and I felt that the flowers appeared of my skin, my
hair, my soul... orange flowers everywhere...

1 comentario:

MonShari dijo...

Hey there hun, thank you for the invite to view your blog. Although I do not speak Spanish, your photos are lovely, and I hope you don't mind my saying so, but damn, you are very sexy! *hugs* - Sharon aka mon-shari